Sunday, October 28, 2012

lucky to be busy

my posse. last week at "the cabin"

Sitting down at my computer just now, I realize I have about 6 posts that I have started and never came back to.
You may have noticed a lack of me on this blog lately.
It's not that I don't have lots to say.
It's not that I don't have lots of ideas in this random brain of mine.
It's not even that I haven't new things to show you...
It's just that I just barely have the time to get it all done.
It's just that, for me, my right now is jam packed.

So, you know what happens when a creative go getter grows up?
She makes a whole family of creative go getters.
And right now, I am the person who has to get them there.
And, that's awesome.
And a little exhausting.
I am pretty lucky that I am so busy.
SO those posts will have to wait. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: