Sunday, June 19, 2011

I belong: on a jet ski. In the middle of a lake.

I bet you all have a "someday" list too.
I can't be the only one.
I think at some point in our lives we take a step back and think, ok I am here.
It's time to make a new list of goals.
Or its time to change directions.
Sometimes, I think, I want my someday to be today.
How can I make that happen??
This was me this weekend:
well, not really, it's a re-enactment that I found on the net.
But if someone had snapped a shot of me this weekend this is exactly what it would have looked like.
I think being on a jet ski in the middle of a lake is my favorite thing to do ever.
So ever since I got home I have been brainstorming a way to have that "someday" be an every day.
Because "someday" I want to do that every morning of my life.
It makes me feel like that is EXACTLY where I belong.
SO any of you have a massive order of goodies needed from my shop ;)
Pipe dream?
What is your someday that you want today?
I have others of course....

I've started a list here on pinterest.
Cause it's fun to dream ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: