Thursday, June 16, 2011

{3} three Things Thursday: What are you grateful for?

around here, this light does more than hang around when I need to air dry some fabric ;)
And yes, these two fabrics are for one project. I like the feminine punk it gives.

1}I am so beyond excited to have a  night off from a kids and a day on a jetski this weekend!!!!
2} I have a four year old sleeping in her own bed.  Yes, it took about this long for this kiddo. But you can not imagine how nice it is to FINALLY be sleeping through most the night now!!
3} a lotta love from you people out there!  This is a new venture for me, and there are days I think..."why am I doing this???"  I have to give a big shout out to you peeps that send me a compliment our a word of encouragement. It keeps me going.
Have a great weekend!
What made you feel grateful this week?


p.s.................................................Did you see what hit the shop today??

1 comment:

  1. 1. flowers painted on my toenails
    2. spontaneous trips for ice cream
    3. stopping by the salon where i thought i'd left my glasses, and they were there. wahoo!

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: