Friday, February 4, 2011

Who Me?- Stylish Blogger!

Look what I got!

Leighann at A Crafty Southern Chick nominated me for this:


Totally made my day! It's those unexpected happy things you know? This is my first time getting something like this and I was very touched. Thank you Leighann!

Here are the rules that go along with this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Really? 7 things?? Well, it's Friday so I think I am going to go for the quirky:

1) My favorite color is Orange.
2) I have 3 little Monsters and the last one (I SWEAR) whispered her name to me while I was pregnant in the shower, and thought I was having a boy! Did I really just tell you that!?
3)I am a strong believer in Karma.  DO onto others...you know the drill.
4)One of my most favorite smells is LAUNDRY.  One of my least favorite chores is LAUNDRY.
5)I secretly wish I was Wonder Woman. But I think it is mostly because no one would call me crazy for walking around in knee high red boots.
6)I can make some really good Korean food.
7)sometimes I roll up the windows in my car so I can SING LOUDER to a song I like, and no one has to hear me.  


Now without further adieu here are my nominations for this lovely award:


OK, SO doing this, I now realize I must not be that big of a blogger if I can only think of 8 newer bloggers!!
The other blogs I will give an honorable mention to that I  follow have a big crowd and are absolute go to's for me daily:
Phew!!

Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. yay! us stylish bloggers :) Cute blog, I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and of course, I love ALL your etsy stuff. Your such a talented lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Aubrey! I haven't been in the "getting out and about" loop much lately, but I have so enjoyed looking back at your recent archives. Congrats on the etsy business! Your bags are delightful!

    xo*tricia

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: