Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Playing with my baby boy on his 12th birthday...


Man, the time flies whether you are having fun or not!
Being a mom is not always fun, but the efforts will make you burst with pride at certain moments.
I can tell you that the first month I held this little thing I shook almost uncontrollably.  I wanted SOOO SOO much to do right by him and not mess up.  I could just feel the importance of it.  I was honestly scared.
I loved him SOOOOO much.  And, now I would move a bus for him.  TAKE YOU OUT.  That's what being a mama does to a person.  It was 12 years ago that I met him. My favorite boy in the whole wide world.  I love him.  We went snow tubing today....funny that shaking young mama is now shoving him down a hill!
The smile on his face says it all.  I hope you all had a fabulous time with your families over the holiday.  It is those moments that you get a smile like this, that make nothing else matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: