Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Ever Since my baby girl was born on the 3rd of January... the new year doesn't take it's full effect on me till she has her birthday.


She woke up and let me take her picture. Proud to be in double digits.
I just love that girl.


We played hooky for her birthday.
(We'll start school tomorrow)
She started Basketball tonight.
She asked for Homemade chicken parmesan with homemade noodles.
Oh, no prob. ;-)
Speaking of home made noodles. We got a pasta maker for Christmas. OMG. Delish!!


(I'd better get on that workout routine again, because this girl is going to be eating her pasta!)
Ok. So my New year will start tomorrow.
As in back to reality. Back to my version of normal ;-)
Back to bringing new ideas to aubreyplays.
Hope your new Year has started out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: