1. I HATE mornings. I have always wished I was a morning person, but I rather be a night owl. I can not, no matter how early to bed or how much I truly want to. I can not wake up cheery.
2. I have resorted to hiding my 2 favorite standbys for the times that I just NEED them. CHOCOLATE and Stacey's sea salt pita chips.
3. I at times do take a longer shower than absolutely necessary. I know that this may be my only moments of quiet and alone that I might have for the entire day.
4. I do understand, on certain days, why some animals eat their young.
5. Sometimes, when I say "I don't know where that is." I really mean- I hated that noisy obnoxious toy and I threw it away in a moment of frustration.
6. Ok, I admit it. I do think MY KIDS ARE THE BEST.
7. OK, I admit I also think at times they are devil spawn.
8. I have on occasion told my children that they are going to send me to the crazy house.
(And yes, at that moment, I have hoped that I could actually just go there.)
9. I lay awake at night worrying about if I am doing it all right.
10. I wonder simultaneously why I had children and how I could ever live without them.
*perfect. There is no such thing.