Wednesday, October 8, 2008

For Coffee Lovers


So, I might as well tell you....I LOVE coffee.
It has helped me through the darkest hours of non-sleep and fake energy.  It has Hyped me up for overwhelming work to be done on a mural project.
It has comforted me on the coldest of mornings running out the door non-showered and grumpy.  It has inspired some of my greatest work.
OK a little dramatic with my love call-ode to coffee...but let me tell ya, it's good stuff.

One of my most prized possessions is this little guy.  I got it for my birthday this year.  It was LOVE at first sight.  I really like the way it reminds me of one of those retro looking mopeds.  And it is orange.  My favorite color.  So you can imagine my dismay when the handle on it began to crack.   I finally decided to email the company...a little place in Spain. 
They told me no worries the would send me a new one.
Oh happy day!  Thank you ASCASO!!  Look at this cool envelope that arrived in the mail for me in the mail today....all the way from Spain.  And the new handle, well it is even better...because it says on that round little metal circle....imprinted in metal,  the best thing.
FOR COFFEE LOVERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: