Tuesday, October 2, 2012

playlist for your butt

and legs...and glutes....and belly....
Yeah, summer motivates some people, but not me. Fall gets me in gear.
I don't know about you but I get really bored really fast when I am working out.
They ticket for me? Good and interesting music.
I'm always on the lookout for a fresh playlist.
SO, this month as a way to motivate myself I made one myself and thought I'd share.
{listed: Name of song, Artist, length of song}
I use this as a gift to myself when I don't want to hear Julian Michaels voice.
I press mute and do the ripped in 30 video.


OR, If I really want to just do my own thing I do something like this list below.
{warning, some exersizes may be made up words}

*warm up: squats, lunge squats/ punches
*butt lifts
*cross leg lifts
*football running in place/army march
*random (I am probably tryin to avoid push ups about now...)
*sit ups
*push ups/reverse flies
*squat with weights and push weights to ceiling
*reverse leg and arm running man
*COOL DOWN STRETCHES.

I am curious to see what you guys work out to too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: