Tuesday, August 14, 2012

for the tooth fairy.

my littlest.
Bean.
Lost her first tooth a couple of weeks ago.
I have to admit I was a little sad.
But the problem was, I couldn't show it.
Not even a little bit.
So I was so extremely grateful that she realized her first loose tooth while at the movie theater-
and I in the dark, with my 3D glasses on, could cry a little bit in secret.
She's my baby.
Something you don't know about my Bean is that she is one of the most unusual people I have ever met.
She was my number 3 and she wanted to break the mold.
She is so different from her older brother and sister that I can hardly ever predict what's next.
They ALWAYS wanted their closet doors shut (to keep out the monsters)
While, she insists on me opening hers (so she can see the monsters)
This is just one of her many little quirks...
But, One thing I CAN ALWAYS predict is that she doesn't like ANYTHING to do with getting big.
She is the one kid I have met that might burst into tears if you tell her what a big girl she is getting to be.
So, you can imagine the panic that set in just a little when she realized that her tooth was loose.
So you can imagine, I as her mom had to make it some magical wonderful thing to celebrate.
not cry about.
That is where these little fairy houses came from.
We made a little town for her,  and one special one that said tooth fairy.
While I was at it, I made a few little tooth fairy houses for you too.
The doors, are a pocket to hold a first lost tooth, 
and the booty that the fairy leaves for it.
But, just for fun, a wooden fairy comes tucked inside until the "big day"
snatch them up here before the fairy dust settles!!




1 comment:

  1. Awww, so sweet! I don't want to get older, either, so I feel her pain!

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: