Thursday, October 13, 2011

I make prom dresses for kitties

well, actually I didn't know I did. Until I did.
Until someone sent me their fabulous prom dress and asked me really nicely to.
So it was the kitty I made, not the prom dress.
And because I have a toddler I now take prom dress kitties outside to push on a swing.

If I didn't have a four year old I suppose that would be a weird thing to do...unless it just made a great shot.

And then prom dress kitties out on a swing would make perfect sense.

right?


1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea! My Granny passed away, one month after she turned 101 years old. Sadly she died 2 days after my surgery to remove my breast, so I could not travel to attend her funeral. Her daughter, my Aunt sent me 2 pink satin nightgowns that were my Granny's. I can't wear them, but I was wondering if I mailed them to you, could you make a cat or maybe a bunny? Nothing fancy. I would love to have something to snuggle with, especially when I'm in bed so much. I'm doing chemo and radiation and that's about it for now. Would you let me know if you'd be willing to make something? I could send stuffing and thread or whatever you'd need.
    Thanks! Jo jomoseley57 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: