Friday, September 2, 2011

SWAP reveal ;)

So as some of you know and have heard me hinting. I participated in a small swap this month.
The deadline was Monday and all the packages should have been sent out and received by now ;)
It obviously was a top secret and Calvert operation.
But now I am free to share!!
My gal that I sent goodies to was Rebecca over here.
We emailed back and forth and I found out she liked teal/turquoise.
Re purposed items.
Ruffles.
Burlap.
Birds in cages.
And she really needed a new wallet.
So here's what she got!!


I made the wallet, wristlet out of a toddler dress.
turquoises {check}
re purposed {check}
wallet {check}
smooshed ruffles {check}

so that didn't seem good enough...
So I decided to make her a sweet little snack mat set.
birds in cages on burlap, sort of {check}
and you see that ruffle tail little birdie on the bottom left corner?
the bottom of another toddler dress!!

I hope that getting her package was super fun.  
I'll post pictures of what I got soon!





1 comment:

  1. It totally made my day! I practically skipped into the house with my package and was so excited to open it. I LOVE the wallet and snack mats. You definitely overdid yourself. Xoxo
    I'll be posting about the swap soon and linking up to you as well.

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: