Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The sweetest little set.

what is sweeter than a handmade baby quilt?
 a little baby to match!


I've been approached recently more than once for somebaby shower gift ideas.
I'm actually heading out to a baby shower this weekend.
My sweet friend from high school is having a baby girl.
She doesn't know it yet, but I'm busting the gig, and I refused to bring pink.

She's getting the very first 
sweetest little set.

personalized with her little peanuts name too.


These are my answer to you who have asked what's a good baby shower gift.
This is perfect.
Each set includes a one of a kind striped baby quilt.
{measuring 36x24}
And the sweetest baby with a
hand painted and embroidered face.
Fully padded and soft sweetness.

$60
check the facebook page for fabrics currently available for this set.

DO you want to match a nursery? Yep, just let me knew the colors and theme and you are happy as a lark...with a french fry ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: