Thursday, July 14, 2011

{3} three things Thursday: be grateful

aren't these headbands the sweetest?? It was so fun to order these.  Why? Because I can totally make them myself but it was nice to have someone make them for ME!  It's been a mad crazy rush this month of sewing stuff for Chloe's play.  I've got geese scarves going and frog bow ties and swans {that are actually wearing wedding dresses that I've altered} A rooster needed a red polka dot night cap and a toad needed a yellow cumber bun. PHEW!! I am grateful I can put all this into it for her.  But it will sure be nice once it all gets done.
What a treat this package was today.  You can get some for yourself from the sweet Kikiwags here.
She made them to perfection.
What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: