Monday, May 2, 2011

The truth about why aubreyplays is really just a juggling act at the circus....

so even though I don't spend "quality time" with you nice people EVERY DAY...
it doesn't mean I don't want to, but am too busy juggling.
I know I'm not anything new.  Being a mom is a juggling act period.
Throw anything else in the mix and you are one rock star juggler Yeah?
So on a typical day... I just wish I had taken some of those crazy juggling classes ;)

On a typical day, I think of about 100 things I need to do.

I need to play with the kids more.
I need to get caught up on laundry.
I need to clean those dishes.
I need to exercise.
I need to apply myself more to my business.
I need to see my mom.
I need to take a nap. (IF ONLY!)
I need to try to come up with some more exciting ways to help the kids learn.
I need to try to market my stuff better.
Uggg, I need to repaint my toenails.
I need to run to the post office....
I need to return those library books.
I need to try too go to bed earlier.
I need to get up earlier.
I need to clean.
I need to plan dinner for the week.
I need to call my grandma.
I need to just breathe
And on and on....

I wish I had thought to video tape this before I started cleaning it up. Cleaning it required lots of use from the sissors. I think I went delirious and started laughing and then just decided to share it with you. I know I'm not the only one.  I'm really not complaining.  I knew very well, that she would get into something if I tried to get anything done....and honestly it is a typical day at my circus. But she started with that paper you see.  I thought I'd just signed up for the paper part ;)

getting ready to add this lovely and unique clutch to the shop too.

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute!! You've been awarded!! Visit: http://themurphys678.blogspot.com/2011/05/and-winner-is.html

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: