Thursday, May 19, 2011

I love mixed tapes...


Remember when you would stay up all night listening to that mixed tape a certain someone made for you??
Did you analyze each song?  Did you try to read into their meanings?
Didn't you feel like the most special??
Today's version: a play list.  But somehow it's just not the same.

I remember feeling like I was one cool chick in my gold  (yep, gold) '77 Chevy Nova.
I was 17 and had just bought myself my first car. What was playing? A mixed tape of course.
Don't hate. I paid $500 bucks for her.
The best purchase I ever made.
I named her Carlie....I know, clever.

That's why I love this.  It brings back memories.
I'll be your side A to your side B kind of memories...

You can get one in the shop now too.
Heavy duty charcoal felt front with an "old School" freehand stitched cassette. 


A genuine pleather back. 
Zipper top.
Totally rock'n.
Measures approx 4.25" X 2.5" 

Perfect as a change wallet. Or simply use it to hold your ipod or phone.
{You can request cassette in a different color!
Mustard, red, orange or white}


What was your best mixed tape?




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: