Thursday, March 3, 2011

{3} three Things Thursday: Be grateful.

I have gone amiss this week, and I feel really guilty about it.
Though I try awful hard at being Wonder Woman, even my little family falls under the weather sometimes. (luckily this is a rare occurrence)

SO, I just crawled out of bed because my mind was thinking that it is {3} things Thursday and I still have 45 minutes till Thursday is over.... And well, I think a {3} things to be grateful list is really in order this week.

{3} things I am so very grateful for today


1} Even though sometimes bad things happen, and they feel really really bad, because- well, they are. They are just really really bad today.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You an get up, dust off and move forward.  And even though it isn't always easy, I am so glad that you can carry on.  I am so glad there is always an inner strength cheering for you.  Even if you have to use that voice you would use with your kids. Listen to it.  Imagine what you would tell them.  And then JUST do it.


2} I've got to say apples and peanut butter = perfection.
I am really grateful for something that simple.  It is true.


3} Three healthy kids.  They had their little bugs this week, but they are healthy little buggers and I am grateful for that.


I'm keeping it real. Hope that's okay.  Cause I really couldn't do this any other way.




Here is a little project that I came across this week for all you newbies who tell me you want to sew.  JUST try it YOU CAN!

Polka-Dot Pin Cushion
A pincushion is an easy and practical first project.
Take two 4 1/2 inch squares of muslin, decorate one with polka dots, sew the cushion together, and stuff it.
I found this cute quick project here.
Isn't she cute??

Phew, I made it JUST under the wire.  And now I will sleep well. ;)
What are you grateful for?

3 comments:

  1. apples and peanut butter…be still my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i’m grateful that God is giving us such beautiful weather. i love spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link to make pincushion. I have been looking for this tutorial for my daughter. Thanks for stopping by at my blog too.

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: