Thursday, February 24, 2011

Child's messenger style bag


Do you know what is so cool about these messenger bags??
The flap gives us room to play and customize to our hearts content!
It could have a name or short phrase. It could have a poem.  It could say DANCE and have a groovy monster on it or a tutu. It could say RUN and have a zombie on it.  It could say READ and have a little owl on it.
You see where I am going with this??

This bag is sooo darling.
Slightly smaller than the laptop schoolbag version.
Perfect for trips to the library or dance class.
Perfect for the little ones going off to school.
Perfect to match that super cute lunch bag.
removable strap.
snap button.
inside pocket.
customize it.

2 comments:

  1. I just became your 50th follower!! I love these bags! They are so darn cute!!! I stopped over from Tatortots & Jello! I'm a homeschooling Mom too!! I can't wait to see what else you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I saw u on tator tots and jello! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!! I love the fun colors

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: