Wednesday, January 12, 2011

INTRODUCING: theDAINTY dress handbags

Check out my new knitting bag:

Remember my last post about letting go?
Well, I just don't want to. AND, I have a sneaking suspicion that there are others out there too.
That is what has lead me here:
You know, like a YOU ARE HERE.
{with an arrow RIGHT HERE.... if I could figure out how to insert one of those ;-)}
INTRODUCING: aubreyplays upcycled, redone, repurposed DAINTY HANDBAGS.
MADE FROM DAINTY LITTLE THINGS THAT YOU JUST CAN NOT LET GO OF!!!!

How will this work?? I am working out the details, but YOU my fine friend will be able to send ME an item to make your very own special bag out of....and I in turn will work my magic and send it back to you, who will in turn do a little delighted dance about just how fabulous a thing this is! SENTIMENTAL REDO!!!
( I am finding that dresses and tops work the best for this, but I am sure we can get creative)
{look for a tab at the top of my blogspot dedicaticated just to this}

I have a small stack of items that I will be redoing and posting to my shop. You can buy them. Just doing your part to recycle, too bad you'll have something ADORABLE to show for it! SIGH, it's hard doing your part but someone's gotta do it!! They will be one of a kinds and once they are gone they will be gone, because my babe has outgrown them. ;-(

Lined inside with a hearty canvas fabric, a pocket and paired with a wooden handle.

Prices will range from $25-$40.

SEE WHAT MY KNITTING BAG WAS ONCE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: