Tuesday, December 7, 2010

theWEBSITE!!!




After no further ADO I am glad to introduce the relaunch of
www.aubreys.net

Hi- I am so happy you have found me!
Welcome to my new venture, and thank you for playing along.
aubreyplays is a shop full of handmade goodies that are
1)full of unique one of a kind charm
2)sometimes cheeky practical items that make you smile as you go about your day
3)totally customizable

A BACKGROUND:
aubreyplays is THIS blog I started about 3 years ago at a time in my life that I NEEDED a reminder to play, to get back to my authentic self, and “play” with whatever brought me back to ME.
After a long 10+ year run of my mural business, I have decided to get back to basics, get back to the house, get back to chasing the kids and dog around and sneak in play whenever I can.
With all my aubreyplays products, I hope to pass on the idea that play is a absolute necessary, and make your day brighter when you are using them!
Lots to come. I plan on staying true to my first love {painting}…
Expect to find exceptional quality, one of a kind purses, bags, pouches, and pillows.
Hand embroidered, and hand made items.
Wonderful hand built wood canvas paintings.
Fabrics, and more!
I love the little things in life that make you smile, laugh and feel pleased to be alive. I think every person should have a little bit of letting what you love be what you do... Thank you for stopping by. Life is sweet. Take time to PLAY.

For those of you who will miss my murals, I am still going to do them when the right ones come along....but I was ready to focus on something new. Thank you so much for your support over the past ten years. It has been a GREAT run.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: