Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dinosaurs in the Snow: a review

It is so fun to watch my little bean do the movie dance when she sees one of these DVD's sitting out in the driveway. {yes, my UPS man is that lazy}. We finally got the opportunity to snuggle up on the couch and watch it. She of course tore right into it and jumped with glee about "Christmas Dinosaur train" and watched it with me in the background, so when I say we I mean me.

Dinosaurs in the Snow will be airing on PBS this month. If you have not seen the show before, it features four friend Dinosaurs who are curious and love to learn, in the process your kids will learn a thing or two about dinosaurs and the prehistoric era!! Each show usually features these bright, animated dinosaurs and country-meets-rock songs. There's also some general information about the different types of dinosaurs. I noticed though, this DVD didn't have any of the live-action segments with paleontologist Dr. Scott Sampson that are usually shown between episodes on tv.

Super cute DVD and helped put my 3 year old in the mood for the season.
I even saw my 9 year old taking a peek.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: