Saturday, November 13, 2010

What's in a purse?

well, it depends on the person I suppose and this person {me} has spent the last month in search of the perfect purse. Not to frilly, you know because I am a rockstar mommma. Not too hardy, because you know, I actually like being a girl. Not too poofy, I would hate to lead on all that extra fabric. I am just not that into it. Not to small. Not too big. (Wow, this is starting to sound like an episode of the three bears, which by the way I have been reading about twice a day around here ;-)
And lastly easy to get in and out of in a hurry.


WEll, After many, many considerations. I have found her. And I think I am in love.
I think I may call her Delilah. But you don't have to know that.


Stay tuned people. I will be posting her next.


well, ok...I am going to give you one more hint.
I like the idea of my purse, that follows me around all day giving me a wink. Saying something cheeky. And the first one says this:

QUE SERA SERA
Spanish : "That to be to be"
Portugese: "That be be"
Italian : No word for "Que". "Che Sera Sera" turned out to be "That Evening Evening"



kind-a cool, don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: