Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Prima Princessa’s Nutcracker:a review



Ok. So it won't be all about my new products all the time on this blog of mine.
We are working on my website to dedicate to it. I am just super excited! ;-)

We got a perfect video in the mail last week to review:
Prima Princessa’s Nutcracker
My girls love it. And my three year old is becoming a little ballerina, with the correct words and all! This hour long video features the famous story of the Nutcracker showing bits from England's Birmingham Royal Ballet. It also explains the words for the different ballet positions, so your little ones can dance along too. Believe me, mine can't help themselves!


Well put together, and fun to listen to as the holidays are approaching.
Available: 9/7/2010


SRP-$6.99
This can be purchased at www.amazon.com or go to NCircleEntertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: