Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's the most wonderful time.....


I bet you thought I was talking about Christmas.
Not so much. To me, the most wonderful time of the year is the fall!
I can not say how much I love it.
A peek outside and the fall colors lift me up.
And the crisp air is excellent. Pumpkin
patches and apples. OOOhh
Carmel apples.
YES! YES! YES!
That this is the time of the year that I can trade in my flip flops for boots. {I love boots]I can trade my iced latte into a hot one. I can pull out the skulls and pumpkins to add some pizzaz to my entry. Happy happy things I am telling you about! This is the time of the year that my house matches, because every room is painted in a "fall" color.

To celebrate this fall life, my adorable mom had a Halloween/fall day for the kids and I this week. It was the perfect antidote to this mama (me) who was feeling a bit draggard in this house of mine, and a full day out was the cure. ( I am at this moment wishing I had stashed one of those candied apples to eat RIGHT now, because it was SO good.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: