Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good Mood Blogger

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things...

Well not really, but they will do...and they might make the top 100.
And toes....baby toes, how can you not smile at that?

So I did this thing yesterday, and I applied for a job as "the good mood blogger."
It was an accident that I stumbled upon it, and yet I am really really excited about it.
What a fabulous thing to do, Blog to put people in a good mood! Fabulous.
And though no one is ALWAYS in a good mood (because that would be freakishly wrong)-
I can't help but think it would absolutely rub off on me and anyone else who happened upon it, because it is contagious to be happy like yawning. Someone has said that before...right?
I think it is such a healthy rose colored glasses way to walk around and I might just do it anyway!! It probably couldn't hurt. But it would be absolutely GRAND to be paid for it....and well, be given credit for doing it would not hurt one bit either. This momma is ready for that.

So if you happened to stumble upon this today, and you feel like being nice then cast a vote for me because it is the votes that will get me in the door. And if you feel like being EXTRA special nice, tell a friend to vote for me. Start a revolution. Even if you don't know me, it would be a good thing to do, because well, karma, and I actually am a really nice person.
And if you decide to compete against me, well, I must mention karma again. Besides, isn't that sort of mean? Let me just say, it would totally make my day, year....who knows to be able to do this!
So: I am going to stick the gaget on the side here to help you out.

I promise to try my best to always put you in a good mood. Or at least make you smile.

So please vote!! It is quick it is easy. It's the right thing to do, in a pay it forward sort of way.
And you can do it every day up till November 10th.

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad.........

Hey you- Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: