Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where's the baby?



That is what she said when she laid down on the couch. seriously. This kid cracks me up.
I have even resorted to pretending I am sneezing when I don't want her to know that I am laughing.  Keeping a straight face has really never been my forte.


So one of the blogs I follow is a craft blog (I know, you're stunned.)
u-create.  The reason I like it is because she goes around blog land and posts cool projects of all sorts from all sorts of cool idea mammas.
I have seen these pillow case dresses here and there, and since I had my sewing machine already out, well, I decided to make this one. (minus the big bow, plus pockets, rebel rule breaker)


And now for the where's the baby part??  I had left over fabric from slip covering a hole in my couch... so CRAZY me, I had to actually make a pillow case first with the left over fabric.  But it turned out cute!!
Thank you for your tutorial!! Simply Modern Mom  You rock.

5 comments:

  1. that turned out so cute! love that fabric print!
    tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! the fabric was actually a shower curtain from Target. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SUCH a cute little thing - - - and those BOOTS!!!

    Enjoy her - - - as they grow up, there MAY be some hazardous phases - - - - MAY BE.

    Then you will look back on THIS phase with such joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabric looks nice..
    What a lovely young girl you have there..

    ReplyDelete
  5. it turned out so cute! I tried to talk my hubby into letting me buy that shower curtain awhile back...he said we didn't need ANOTHER one!:)

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: