Thursday, April 22, 2010

Noonbory: a review



So, I have had this opportunity come up where I get to review Children's DVD's and the first one came to my doorstep this week. Total honesty, I have barely been able to tear my 3 year old away from it since it arrived. Another truth, neither she or I had ever even seen it. But surprisingly, my 9 year old shouted, Oh wow! I love this show! Hmm. Good to know.


This DVD is fun. Noonbory, (눈보리 in Korean; which roughly translates to "Nunbori" in English) is a high energy, fast paced and positive animated television series which features "super" seven heroes that are both male and female. These Characters are based on the five senses (sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing). The main character is Noonbory who is considered to have the ability for common sense. The settings include the four seasons (winter, spring, summer, and autumn) that make up their brightly Technicolor world called Toobalooba.
Non-scary villians. Interesting story lines. Good life lessons. Both of the girls (ages 3 and 9 really enjoyed it and my 11 year old was too cool to watch it ;-)


So here is the release info:
I recieved from NCircle entertainment-
New on DVD. Noonbory & the Super 7: "They're Sense-sational" is the first DVD release of this series which airs on the CBS Saturday morning block. Noonbory explores many social lessons in each episode, such as sharing patience, teamwork and helping others.
Tjis 60 minute DVD features 4 episodes and one bonus episode with narration, It is sure to have your little one entertained from the moment you pop it in.
Release date: On shelves now! Toysrus, Amazon and NCircle Entertainment.com
SRP$6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: