Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Creative Week









I have had a couple wild hairs this week, but no time to follow through.
After browsing the Shutter Sisters Blog Thursday night, I want to try out a gg button
of my own.  I will have to orchestrate a couple things to get it done....keep your fingers crossed.
So 14 pages and a couple of cards later was the result from my weekend away.  Lots of chatter too.  (I miss you girls already!!) Here are a few of my favorites from last weekend:

{got to play with my new Technique Tuesday stamps by Ali Edwards inside my card and on the i love you page - I thought it was fun to try something different inside the card}

Try for your 10 minutes of play a day this week.  I say this as much for me as for you.  Fun Play that may be silly to someone else.  They can close their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: