Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Signs of Fall

I can not tell you how happy I was yesterday morning as I let my daughter out of the car at school.  The wind blew my hair out of my face as if to say, look and this big beautiful old tree! It had orange leaves peaking out.  Immediately I showed her and we both did a happy clap.

I LOVE fall....it is my favorite season.  The air is invigorating.  The colors are so vibrant.  But most of all I love taking pictures during the fall.  I can't wait to take pictures of the pumpkin patch, apple picking, the Apple Harvest Parade, the Halloween parade and of course Halloween itself! 

I spent last week painting fake books for the schools scarecrow.  They were the covers of Goodnight Moon and If you Take a Mouse to School
(this one I have read about 1000x just this past month to my Lily)
I was also excited to drive down town Martinsburg searching out our Scarecrow.  No one knows I did it really, but I felt a happy pride as we past it.
I mean to go downtown sometime this week and snap a couple pictures of it.
I did the same thing last year.
Another sign of Fall.
Happy Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: