Monday, December 12, 2011

traditions

one of our Traditions around here is to pull out the Christmas boxes the week AFTER Thanksgiving.
I like to let the whole weekend pass, so that Thanksgiving gets its own holiday time ;)
And, we read 'twas the night before Christmas pretty much every night between then and Christmas.
The kids love it, every year.

This year, I have not been able to find our book anywhere!
It has been driving me quite mad so I think I will have to get a new one.
It would be lovely if I could find one with phenomenal art work since we read it every year!
This video has been subbing for us.
Not as romantic as the book, but this one is pretty charming.
Do you have a favorite version?
Do you have any traditions like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: