Saturday, July 9, 2011

an order fit for a Queen {bee}


I LOVE special orders.
1] because it is fun to think from someone else's point of view
2] because it is something I might not have thought of
3] because it is something different that challenges me ;)

So last Friday night when this special gal sent a conversation to the shop about an order all things bees, well I was pretty happy.

SO the request was a bee lunch bag with the happy bee fabric in the shop.  It turned out CUUUUUte!

Next she wanted a Groovy bee on a Large very useful pouch. 
Purple.
when she said purple, I realized I didn't have purple in the shop....
So I took a fun field trip to find some happy purple fat quaters..

a lovely 5x7 notebook....
I love the way the stitching turned out on this bee.


AND LAST, A SUPER pretty pillow. I LOVE IT!!
Hmmm, maybe I should add a listing to the shop just for custom pillows???

and the back:

Thank you for your Queen Bee order.
I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: