Thursday, April 14, 2011

{3} three Things Thursday: What are you grateful for?

it is time for some gratefulness. And boy have I got some.

1} This tea was brought home to me at lunch time.
It totally made me smile, and giggle too.  It tasted good too. You know, it's the little things.

2} PATIENCE.  I pray for it daily.  I really do.  And so far I haven't quite ran out of it yet....

3}I am totally getting excited about my garden.

What about you? throw me some gratefulness!


Oh, and did any of you play along and do the I spy at LMM?
You can take a lovely walk with me and mine in my neighborhood HERE.
we did a lot of button pushing ;)

1 comment:

  1. 1. Wacky weather! Who doesn't like a little random hail in spring? :)

    2. I'm glad Daddy is home!! Everything is better when Daddy comes through the door.

    3. An awesome walking partner that kicks my caloric butt up and down the hills!!

    I just did mine too!
    http://haveyouhuggedmetoday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: