Thursday, April 7, 2011

{3} three Things Thursday: What are you grateful for?


OK Dudes. (sorry, I call everyone that)
It's another Thursday and here are 
{3} things that I am feeling grateful for:

1}pickles. Sometimes they are PERFECT.  They make me feel like a kid, and I swear I'm not pregnant ;)

2}Do you see that lusciousness up there?  Today the moment this arrived was a good happy dance sort of moment when I opened up that package.  Can you say LOVE?  I Love, love this collection.  It has delicious colors.  An awesome Alice In Wonderland sort of vibe.  My favorite color is orange, and it is the FIRST orange fabric that I have found that I like.  It's only fat quarters so it's going to be fun to mix them up!

I wasn't sure what I was trying to say here, so I looked up the word fate in the thesaurus to see if it was even close. It is.  Sort-of.
Do you ever feel like the Universe is trying to tell you something?? It can be frustrating, because as clear as it thinks it's being it is still not completely clear TO YOU?  In some ways it's sort of magic is it not?  I am opening myself up and trying to figure out what it's been saying lately because I feel like it's yelling at me but in a different language or something. I guess in some ways I am saying I am thankful for fate. Because in some ways it takes the pressure off of me.  It reminds me that I don't decide EVERYTHING.  But I guess I am still in the process ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm greatful for cold weather cuz it makes me appreciate the sun a whole lot more. I'm greatful for family cuz they count most and I'm greatful for my fireplace cuz it's freezing today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I'm thankful for my husband being willing to go to Costco on the way home so I don't have to drag the children shopping.
    2. I'm thankful to be home. It's nice to get away and such a blessing to have somewhere you like coming back tol
    3. I'm thankful for photographs that take me back to happy times that I'd forgotten. :)

    Thanks for the post! Going to go do mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I'm thankful that tomorrow is the end of my work week. This has been one HECK of a week!

    2. I'm thankful that my husband did the dishes today and I didnt have to do them when I got home from work today.

    3. I'm thankful That I didnt have to pay extra for a "plus" size when I was fitted for a bridesmaid dress for a wedding that I am in this coming October! Yay me!

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: