Thursday, March 17, 2011

{3} three Things Thursday: What are you grateful for?

As if a day to wear green and feel happy that spring is near and it's time to get your garden going just isn't enough.....my three that I am always so grateful for wearing green and making their mama proud.

 {3} things I am feeling grateful for today:

1} I am counting my blessings today. My little one took a tumble from the top of the stairs to the bottom last night.  I could not get there quick enough as I heard the first thud. Awful. I always loved our wooden staircase, till that moment.  The knot on her forehead was the size of a golf ball and her poor fat lip. I woke her up all night to make sure she was okay.  She was annoyed with me. ;)
I am so grateful that she ended up being fine.

2}The spring air, the first signs of the baby birds, windows being open, lots of FRESH AIR.  {LOVE!!!!!}

3} Special people in our lives.  Sometimes they are only around for a minute that mattered, sometimes they've been around for as long as your memory.  Sometimes they grow old, and we know that even though we can't see them anymore.  They are still there.  They are a part of our makeup.  They helped make us better.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day.

What are you feeling grateful for?

2 comments:

  1. 1. I am thankful for my hybrid vehicle that allows me to leave the house without spending too much money on gas that costs WAY too much right now.

    2. I am thankful for my husband's employment that allows us money to live and extra for me to craft.

    3. I am thankful that my children came one at a time and not in two's or three's!! Parents of multiples are freaking amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I am thankful for my two boys. I have friends who recently lost their 3 year old son. It is heartbreaking. We are truely blessed to have two happy healthy boys.

    2. I am thankful for warmer weather. I love living in the South and yes I will be complaining in the depths of August about my face feeling like its melting off but I am so over the cold. I love that my flip-flops are permantly on my feet!

    3. I am thankful that the Easter candy is out. That means that Recee's peanut butter eggs are out too! Yes I know I could always just buy the butter cups but the eggs just taste better. LOL

    3 reasons why I am thankful!

    lauren@ warmfuzzypurpleandgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: