Friday, February 11, 2011

What kind of bag lady are you?

smart. sassy. bag lady.

This gorgeous bag is for your everyday shopping. Why yes, everyday CAN be gorgeous!
It's cute enough to throw the strap over your shoulders and head out, but it is also lightweight enough that you can roll it up and throw it in your purse for those spontaneous stops to the farmers market or record store.
I've attached a key ring to hang your store cards onto. (I know I always end up forgetting mine!)  OR- Now matching change purses are available (and if you buy them together the change purse is only $10 bucks) and are super cute hanging on it!!



The errand bags have a signature aubreyplays embroidered patch answering the question, "What kind of bag lady are you?" 
BUT if you want to keep the bag lady part your secret, it is of course reversible. A pocket inside and out.

This listing has a gorgeous chartreuse berry-ish print and chocolate poka-dots. {$30}



More of these errand bags to come! I am on a roll. They are Cute. Responsible. And Fun! 



Matching change purse sold separately. {$15}

tell you a secret... The hubs says I am a DORK in my rain boots.
That's fine by me. I love rain boots. Besides, I am sporting my smart sassy-niss.
tell you another secret.  They were a Christmas gift from him.
{so he must love me}

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: