Wednesday, January 6, 2010

where's your Focus?

This is a question that has almost shouted at me daily since the start of the new year.
Though I am not a resolution kind of gal.  I definitely believe in new beginnings.
Self reflection and improvement to ones life.  What did not work in 2009?  What was missing?
What NEEDS to happen this year?  What can I do more of that brought me fulfillment ?
What do I need to put out there?
I have been overstimulated with ideas and thoughts.
I am trying to focus.
I have not touched my scrap supplies for almost an month and can feel the itch.
Life has been busy so far.
I had two birthdays to throw since Christmas. 
I just started packing it all away till next year yesterday and now am in the last stages 
(as in sweeping up all those pine needles).
I have stuff to think about.  
I am excited by some brainstorming and also my new 365 project.
(more thoughts on that later this week)
But today I heard a little voice calling me from behind in the back seat of the car...
"quick mommy, take my picture...I like this hat"  

Okay baby, the focus is all on you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: