Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This Girl




I can't say it enough. 
I love this girl.
She JUST GETS ME.
WE understand each other.
Wish all relationships could be that easy.
No dialog needed even.  At times I swear she can read my mind.
Remember those baby feet that I posted the first week I started this blog?
They are still adorable.  But they are getting too big.
STOP.  I can hear my heart calling to her.
GROW. I can hear my mind calling to her.
I am so proud of who you are becoming my little "bean."


Holiday time is over and we are getting back to our "normal" groove.
I am LOVING taking photos again.  Ahhhh.  It is nourishment.
Big shout out thank you to a special friend who has been letting me play with her camera.
I have been looking at different options....I saw a Nikon Coolpix L100...It was really adorable.
Not as the final major camera...but as a travel around buddy one.
ANYONE have thoughts on this camera?  Please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: