Thursday, December 17, 2009

Love Thursday: Gum


Maybe it is the crazy hussle bussle of December that leaves me feeling just about slap happy.
I have 2 birthdays to throw within 5 days of Christmas each year. I have 3 children that my sole responsibility is to create the "magic" and "special" for. I also have family and friends that like you probably, I just can't resist doing a little something for. I am scarily calm this year. And then as I was rushing out from my last stop of the day, just beginning to feel the pressure, I saw this.
Hi it said to me.
Stay happy.
Stay calm.
Stay positive.
I'm a piece of gum shaped like a heart smushed into the pavement just for you.
Smile at the little things and don't sweat the small stuff.

What? I know it's sort of gross, but go with it. It IS a heart AND I didn't do anything but notice it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: