Friday, November 21, 2008

Superhero Friday


My 21 month old says these words all the time...."{person} where are you!?!?"
I now have them run through my mind for various reasons.
"Sanity, where are you?"
"Aubrey where are you?"

Today I ask, "superpowers where are you!??"
Sometimes I think I really do need them.
I promise to use them for good, not evil.

So I pulled on those tall red Wonder Woman boots again yesterday for the newest Superhero Challenge: a handful of treasures.  Different ideas in my head.  But what I ended up with was sort of by accident.   Lily was playing quietly with some real treasures...her big sisters rings.  No wonder she was so quiet, oooing and ahhing in her sweet breathy voice.
This was the place I got my Love Thursday shot from too.  I have learned over and over the best things are not always planned.
And the only superpowers I needed were hearing that soft little voice quietly admiring something she really thought of as treasures....
I caught my treasures too...those sweet little hands.


Have a Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. That is the SWEETEST! both the picture and the words.

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: