Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Creative Week


Isn't it funny how in one night I went from completely clean {easter}
to one of my busiest pages yet??? {it's all about THE HUNT- is actually the 1st of the 2 pager} Yet I actually am quite happy with both.  Thank goodness for creative freedom...played with stamping right over my LO.  


Crazy Busy here the past couple days with the excitement building up to Halloween...
Of course I got in a little creative time in this week.  
Super Excited to spend the rest of today and tomorrow with some girlfriends for quality scrap time.  Leaving the hubby with the clan and running away!  Maybe I will have more fun ones to post next week once I am home from my weekend break...
Hope you had a creative moment or two this week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to get love notes: