Friday, February 22, 2013

standing back up

everyone is already in bed tonight. early.
but I was just not quite there yet.
Did I tell you guys, I sprained my ankle?
yup. such an OUCH move.
And annoying.
And depressing.
It has been 2 whole weeks.
I finally put on a pair of normal shoes today.
Boots. YAY! But they have to be the zip up kind.
Still can't bend my foot in a way to put into a normal, normal shoe.
I  have been SLOW when it comes to aubreyplays since then.
well, actually everything.
So, I just spent the past hour reading this past year on this blog.
I cried a little. I also smiled a lot.
ahhhh. there I am! I kept thinking.
It was a good thing for me to do.
If you are still around, paying any attention at all to this little blog of mine,
I thank you.
Do you hit patches in your life,
where all it takes is a couple of kicks in the knee and you sort of feel like you are

down for the count? 

And then you are all like, WAAAA..
nobody loves me....guess I'll eat some worms.
NO?
yeah, me either.
(Please tell me your mama used to sing you that song too? about the worms)
foot is feeling better.
I'll get there soon too.
I think I am going to go back now and re-read my take back your awesome post.
I hope you have a great night,
and an awesome weekend!!



1 comment:

  1. Hope you heal up real fast!
    Jillian - PS if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to check out the giveaway for a $50.00 from Shabby Apple! http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to get love notes: